Okay, all of the sudden there is 11 questions meme, i was tagged by pretty gluskling
- post the rules
- answer the questions the person who tagged you asked
- write 11 new questions
- tag 11 people
- If you were prime miniser/ruler of the world, what laws would you make? Oww hell, list would be quite long. But i’d ban wars, make tolerance part of the politics, try to solve the most common world problems by organizing and founding corporations for that.
- What’s the best piece of advice anyone has ever given you? One of my BFF’s given me the helpful one - There is more than 7 billion people on Earth. Everyone will see you differently and many of them want to change you. So it’s just the right time to stop caring about their opinions. And i really stopped. Simply that.
- What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done for someone? On one of the city’s holidays i encouraged my ex-friend to sing songs out loud in the giant crowd - really crazy since i’m quite shy.
- What are your strengths? Uhh, kinda hard to tell. In personality - friendliness, the will to help everyone, an open mind. In abilities - language skills, creativeness, ability to work hard at deadlines.
- What was the last social faux pas you made? I’m not that social, so i usually don’t make that. Well, just once. I had to buy rechargable batteries - it’s costed 16$. Few moment later my mom called and told me that it’s too damn much and i had to return them. That was goddamn embarrassing. The fun thing is that next day mom bought it for 14$. Well…
- What’s your favourite personality trait you like about yourself? Quite a few, actually, but i like the fact that i can speak with open-mind in quite a polite way.
- Would you rather have a mans top half and a womens bottom half or visa versa? Ha-ha, nice one! I’d prefer vise versa i think, more comfortable. But both are quite odd and i’d like to try it :D
- On a scale of 1-10 how awesome would you say you are? Honestly - i’d say 5, but i think it’s 8 really.
- Which fictional character do you wish was real? Aww, don’t make me choose only one, i love them all :( But right now i choose Carlos the Scientist from WTNV - he’s brave, nerdy and simply awesome to talk to.
- What movie (or game) ending really frustrated you? And how would you change it? Quite a lot of them, actually. But i wish Third Star ended better - there was no way to cure him, of course, but i still believe in wonders :(
- Have you ever done something really unbelievable, only to have no one around to see it? Well, i kinda misunderstood the question, so i just say - no, i usually don’t have to hide from others since there are not much people around.
11 questions for the next tagged:
- Imagine yourself in your favourite movie (game). What movie or game is it and who you are in it?
- Did you ever felt like you’re capable of anything?
- How do you think, what clouds are made of?
- That’s a common boring question, but - what’s your favourite song?
- If you could predict the future, would you use it for good or won’t tell anyone?
- Was there a time in your life, when after a great fail came a great happiness?
- What do you really like about yourself?
- If you could give a name to a star, how would you name it?
- Is there something you would like to change in your personality?
- What was the weirdest place you slept at?
- How did you came up with your nickname and what it means?
I doubt i can find 11, but there are people i tag: theorgyorganiser, teddykittens, kaptainlexx, shotaasfuck, your-lil-sister, bobyl, runikol, sirskullreed, godsaveusfromthetitans and victor-blackwood.
I hope 10 still counts. It’s not really totally necessary to do this, only if you want to :3